donderdag 4 april 2013

Crocheted Scarf for Queensday!


My Crocheted Scarf for Queensday is ready!




Unfortunately I had recently at the Sunday Market 

 in Amsterdam a bit too little wool purchased,
 no tassels unfortunately .....



The Dutch pattern of these stoles can be found

An English pattern you can find here:


  Red roses from the market!


There are still more stoles from me
 because if I start something,
 there will be no end to it .... lol 
I love the repetition ... 
and this pattern is nice and addictive, 
I can blindly do, 
without thinking ...


I love crocheting in the car, in the train, in the bus,
crocheting everywhere I can...



  On the pictures you see actually not the right color,
 because it is in fact  
a real beautiful warm orange color!
Greetings from Lindevrouw
Love to meet you here!!!

1 opmerking: